Skrevet av: GW, publisert 14.03.2016
Welcome to Marienlyst Minigolf Park
Kirkeveien 92, 0361 Oslo
How to get there:
Bus no. 20 to Marienlyst
Tube/Metro to Majorstuen or Torshov and then bus no. 20 to Marienlyst.
Marienlyst is within 5 - 10 minutes walking distance from Majorstuen Metro station.
12:00 - 21:00 in the season (April - October)
Perices for one game:
Adults: NOK 90,-
Children: NOK 60,-
Most cards are accepted
Marienlyst Minigolf Park is especially constructed and builtnto be available to everybody.
Wheelchairusers have easy and safe access to the park. HC WC is available.
Arrangements, Birthday or any party:
Are you planing to arrange a birthdayparty, stag-/henparty, a businessevent tournament?
You can have various celebrations and arrangements at our park.
The area is built for many purposes.
Contact us - we can do most arrangements
2 Gas grill, 2 Ice board to keep food and drinks cold, Tables/chairs for about 100 persons
2 Partytents (4x8 meter) for about 30 persons - combined for about 60 - 70 persons.
3 Quick up tents (3x4,5 meter) for about 30 persons
The terrace by the service station is available for about 20 persons. The lower terrace for about 18 persons.
The gazebo by lane 9 is for about 15 persons
When the tents are fully booked, both terraces and gazebo will be available for children`s birthhday parties. In the low season the gazebo is available for meetings.
Limonade/water NOK 25,-
Icetea NOK 30,-
Coffee/tea NOK 15,-
Icecream - see separate pricelist
Requistions:All public requistions will be accepted. Compulsory information is a requisition no., Ressours no., Business no., Name of firm or orginization, the amount of money for the arrangement and the signature of an accountable
Chess and other games:
Available equipment for chess vith chess clocks (deposit required), Maxi chess to be lent for free, in addition to ptanque, boccia, basketball and table tennis (ping pong)
Chess: Chess board with chess clok NOK 100,-
Petanque: Equipment NOK 50,-
Table tennis/ping pong: Equipment NOK 50,-
Basketball: Ball NOK 50,-
Deposit will be refunded by return of undamaged equipment
Rules of conduct (procedure)
- The payment includes play (and use of equipment) for one round (18 courses)
- One club and one ball each player
- The courses is supposed to be played by the course numbers 1 - 18 (if possible)
- Keep distance from the one who`s playing - avoid injuries
- The equipment (clubs and balls etc) must be returned to it`s place when you have finished the round
- It`s not necessary to remove the flags before putting - if you still choose to remove, never drop the flags to the ground
Rules for Mini Golf play
- If you don`t hit the hole within 6 attempts (maximum) - mark 7 at the scoore card
- One player finish the course before next player`s turn
- Put the ball on the course behind the blue marks
- The ball must pass the red marks before a player can continue on the course
- Play the ball from the spot it lays after last attempt
- If the ball goes out of the course, play it from the spot where it went out - and until 20 cm from hinders (obstacles)
- The "rough" and "bunker" are part of the course